What Should We Do Today?
- Lay on the Beach
- Relax in the Sun
- Get In the WATER!
For more information on Maui’s Beautiful Beaches, check out: Kuleana Beach, Ka’anapali Beach, Airport Beach, Honolua Bay, Hana Black Sand Beach, and more…
The Beautiful KULEANA (“cool – lee – ah – na”) CONDO #613
Kuleana Oceanfront Condo #613
3959 Lower Honoapiilani Rd
Lahaina, HI 96761
is Located within:
1 min to the small, commuter airport in Kapalua (up the hill on our main cross street)
5-7 min to the beautiful Resorts, Eats, and Shopping of Ka’anapali Beach
15 min to Lahaina – Maui’s old time Whaling Port meets Modern Hangout Spot
45-55 min to the main airport in Kahului (OGG)
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING
The Bathroom Closet should be stocked with a cooler, beach chairs, and boogie boards for your convenience. Remember to bring Sunscreen, beach towels, snorkel gear, waterproof camera, and anything else you may need for your vacation. The unit is furnished with a Flatscreen HDTV, BluRay/Dvd Player and iPod Dock. There is a free library with books/dvd’s and Ping Pong in the lobby of the Kuleana between the parking lot and our Oceanfront Kuleana Unit #613.
down the road (south on the lower road) from the Kuleana Condo #613:
– Oscar’s Ohana Tacos – Great Mexican Food and Family run… Take a Walk and get some Tacos!
– Honokowai Okazuya & Deli – Ethnic food with variety – everything is good! Great Local Lunch.
up the road (north on the upper road) from the Kuleana Condo #613:
– Dollie’s Cafe & Pub – Pizza, Beer, Sports… what more do you need?
– Maui Brewing Company Brewery & Pizza – Open Mic / Karaoke nights (near McDonald’s in Kahana)
– Napilil Beach Club – great pupus and oceanfront drinks at sunset
– The Gazebo – Best oceanfront breakfast on island! Worth the Wait!
– The Seahouse Restaurant – excellent for dinner and oceanfront happy hour sunsets
– Pineapple Bar & Grill in Kapalua Bay Golf Course
– Sansei’s Sushi in Kapalua – 1/2 priced rolls after 10pm
– The Plantation House in Kapalua Plantation Golf Course
on the beach in Ka’anapali near Whaler’s Village:
– LeiLani’s on the Beach – Legendary great fish tacos! late night sushi only $10
on the Lahaina Cannery Mall Strip
– Aloha Mixed Plate – Oceanfront Local Breakfast, Lunch, & drinks!
– Lulu’s Lahaina Surf Club & Grill – Daily spcials on food & drinks + Billiards tables!
on the beach in Lahaina‘s Front Street Downtown Strip
– Bubba Gump’s Shrimp Co – “Run, Forrest! Run!” here for Oceanfront food & drinks!
– Cheeseburger in Paradise – lots of fun, great food!
– Fleetwood’s On Front Street – awesome upstairs patio, stellar company!
– Hard Rock Cafe Maui – Live Music, Rockin’ good food & drinks!
– Kimo’s Restaurant – nice patio, great food & drinks!
on the “West Maui Road Trip”
– Julia’s Best Banana Bread in the World – excellent gourmet banana bread and dried fruits
on the slopes of Haleakala the Volcano on East Maui (“upcountry”)
– Kula Lodge – excellent gourmet food + “upcountry view” (partway up the slopes of Haleakala)
on the North side of the island of Maui in Paia (where the windsurfers and hippies are)
– Mama’s Fish House – Worth the Drive and the Bill! This place is world class.
Cool Hangouts (Bars) in Lahaina
– Kimo’s – open air restaurant on the strip in Lahaina
– Moose McGillicutty’s – upstairs drinks, dancing, Pool (billiards) and more
– LuLu’s at Safeway center – Free Pool (billiards) and great happy hour specials $2 beers
Luau Tip 101: How to eat Poi
Hint: it’s a garnish, not a main dish.
Don’t eat Poi like pudding… use it like mustard or ketchup to flavor your fresh fish or kaluah pulled pork!
Royal Lahaina Luau – royal
Old Lahaina Luau – downtown lahaina
Hyatt Luau – considered possibly the best on the island